Skip to main content
- I believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, being given by Divine inspiration, are the word of God, the final and supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His perfect sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father, and His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is an absolute essential, that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and not as a result of good works.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works and whom all true believers are united.
- I believe in the ultimate defeat of sin and evil at the final judgment of God. Those who apart from Christ shall be eternally separated from God's presence, but the righteous shall live and reign with Him forever.
- I believe in the brotherhood of all believers, which transcends boundaries of race, sex, national origins, age, and social status. The living out of the Gospel demands the pursuit of justice, reconciliation, and servant-hood.